Your basket is currently empty
- Collection of Data.
Our enquiry and order process requires only a valid e-mail address and contact number. Our ordering process requires valid delivery address information. Our payment process requires valid billing address information, Tax ID information and credit card information.
- Use of Data. We may use Data to customize and improve your user experience on this site. Your Data will not be provided to third parties unless:
- we obtain your consent, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out to the sharing of Data;
- a service provided on our site requires the interaction with or is provided by a third party such as, for example, credit card authorization services;
- pursuant to legal process or law enforcement;
- we find that your use of this site violates our this Policy, Terms of Service, other usage guidelines or as deemed reasonably necessary by us to protect our legal rights and/or property.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings.
- Opting Out.
If you explicitly wish to opt out of any future communications, email or otherwise, please call 01792 704880.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our web site, please feel free to contact our webmaster on 01792 704880.
Our HonestE Online Customer Pledge
- We display full contact information on our website.
- Guarantee policies are clearly-stated for all purchases made at our website.
- We are committed to providing excellent customer service and support.
- We do not engage in the practice of sending unsolicited bulk email (spam).
- We use a known, reputable, secure payment processor for all online transactions.
- We actively look to do business with other third party vendors who follow the same online business practices.